Our expert millwrights assemble and dismantle all types of machinery. Precision alignment and leveling ensures proper operation of your facility’s critical equipment. We also work with our customers to meet their ongoing maintenance needs – repair, refurbishing, and field fabrication.
According to your needs, BMC Metalworks will:
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings.
- Dismantle equipment for repair or transportation, and reassemble as directed.
- Move equipment off-site for maintenance, reducing contamination and workplace safety hazards.
- Prepare necessary foundations for equipment prior to installation.
- Respectfully direct other workers when interacting with any related equipment.
- Align and calibrate machinery and equipment as required for proper, safe operation.
Our Press Repair and Rebuild Services includes emergency breakdown repairs, press inspections, and field services. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our team of technicians are ready to remedy the problems that are costing you money. We service all brands and models of presses. Join the list of companies that trust BMC Metalworks to service their mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
***BMC also recommends our preventative maintenance program. Scheduled inspections of your presses help your company to eliminate unscheduled downtime and track the wear of critical components before failure.